Pressure Reducing Valves are indispensable in any fire protection system. The diaphragm actuated design is proven highly reliable and easy to maintain. The Rapidrop Fig.505 Pressure Reducing Valve is designed to automatically reduce a higher inlet pressure to a steady lower outlet pressure regardless of changing flow rate and/or varying inlet pressure.
- Operates over a wide flow range.
- Set pressure is adjustable via a single adjustment screw on the pressure reducing pilot valve.
- Can be maintained without removal from the pipe line.
- Flanged to EN1092-2 PN10/PN16, ANSI B16.1 Class 125. (other available on request)
- Grooved ends to AWWA C606 Standard.