Typically fire suppression systems, fire detection and emergency lights all compete with interior lighting for the same space within the ceiling layout. Now they don’t have to.
The compact and simplistic design of Lumi-Plugin LP110, allows it to seamlessly blend into its surroundings combining and or enabling services without compromising the property’s interior.
Lumi-Plugin's multi-functional design can reduce initial installation costs due to combined systems rather than separate installations, reducing the quantity and size of openings required in the ceiling structure. Additional lifetime savings can be achieved due to low voltage LEDs and PIR sensor plugins.
The unique patented design where the luminaire fully surrounds the sprinkler head ensures that the future operation of the sprinkler head cannot be compromised from the application of paint or sealant accidently being applied.
RD205 Sprinkler Head
The Model RD205 Residential Flat Concealed Sprinklers are automatic sprinklers of the compressed fusible solder type. These are decorative and fast response. The frame of the sprinkler hides the deflector, gasket, etc., which is in turn concealed above the ceiling by the cover plate assembly. The cover plate has a flat profile, and its diameter is extremely small at 60mm diameter. The push-on/thread-on, thread-off design of the concealed cover plate assembly allows easy installation of the cover plate. Therefore, the Model RD205 should be your first choice when aesthetics is the major consideration for ultimate appeal and unbeatable performance is desired. The Model RD205 is designed for the residential occupancies and it is perfect for use in homes, hotels and other living quarters. Model RD205 is to be used in wet pipe residential sprinkler systems for One and Two Family Dwellings and Manufactured Homes per NFPA 13D; wet pipe residential sprinkler systems for Residential Occupancies up to and Including Four Stories in Height per NFPA 13R; or, wet pipe sprinkler systems for the residential portions of any occupancies per NFPA 13. Model RD205 has a 4.9 (70.6 LPM √ / bar) K-factor that meets the required residential flow rates with minimal residual pressure, which allows for smaller pipe sizes and water supply requirements. For extended installation flexibility, the Model RD205 provides 3/8 inch (9.0mm) vertical adjustment. This adjustment in installation decreases the need for precise cutting of the pipe that drops to the sprinkler and allows for a perfect fit with a range of pipe lengths. The heat sensitivity and water distribution design of Model RD205 allows for an increased chance of residents’ escape or evacuation in case of fire. However, residential fire sprinkler systems are not a substitute for fire safety awareness or fire safety construction required by building codes.
Ease of Installation Due to the protective cap’s innovative design elements.
• The unique protective cap allows for the head to be installed without removing the cap, giving protection to head during the entire installation
• The tolerance limit to the ceiling level is clearly marked on the protective cap and small bumps are added to the head so it can be fastened with just the right tension.
• Installable with Cap on
• Cap has a custom opening for the socket to enabling seamless installation
• Saves two steps of removing and later reinserting the cap multiplied by the total number of sprinkler heads on the job.
• No more time spent tediously reinforcing protective caps to the heads with tape.
• No more time and money wasted on returning to a job site to secure flimsy caps if they have fallen off.
• Less time, less labour, and less room for error equals more profit for the contractor.
• Rapidrop Sprinkler heads also provide a safety feature as the sprinkler’s deflector and delicate inner components are protected from the moment they are packaged at our manufacturing facility to when they are ready to be installed.