The Rapidrop zone assembly is a compact unit that fulfils the requirements of BS5306 (Part 2) and BS EN 12845. It is used where sprinkler systems are divided into zones, typical applications include shop units and high rise buildings. The flow switch will detect water flow as a result of sprinkler head or test valve activation. This signal indicates in which zone the activation has taken place. A signal is also received from the isolation valve when it is fully open and when it starts to close. When required the isolation valve can be closed to isolate the system down stream of the valve.
- Butterfly Isolation Valve Model 216 - FM Approval, UL Listed, VdS and CE Certificates
- Water Flow Detector Model: VSR (EU) - FM Approval, UL Listed, LPCB, Vds and CE Certificates
- Easy to install, complete assembled fabricated unit
- Fixed IP67 metal RAL3002, double outlet junction box. Installed on the isolation valve for easy end of line resistor installation
- Pre-wired junction box with terminals connecting to the isolation valve and flow switch (SPDT contacts)
- LPCB Approved fire resistant cable