The Rapidrop Model RD102 Flush Pendent Sprinklers are automatic sprinklers of the compressed fusible solder type. The Model RD102 has a K80 (K5.6) K-factor and is designed for use in Commercial occupancies in wet pipe sprinkler systems as per BS EN 12845 or as required by the authority having jurisdiction.
The Flush design of Model RD102 features a separable escutcheon providing 9.5mm (3/8 inch) vertical adjustment which reduces the accuracy to which the fixed pipe drops to the sprinklers must be cut to help assure a perfect fit installation. They are decorative, low profile, flush mounted sprinklers with Frame and Cover of the sprinkler hiding the Deflector and Gasket assemblies. When aesthetics is a major consideration, the Model RD102 should be your first choice.
The Model RD102 has been designed with Quick response time rating and water distribution characteristics proven to help in the control of fires to improve the chance for occupants to escape or be evacuated.
Ease of Installation Due to the protective cap’s innovative design elements.
• The unique protective cap allows for the head to be installed without removing the cap, giving protection to head during the entire installation
• The tolerance limit to the ceiling level is clearly marked on the protective cap and small bumps are added to the head so it can be fastened with just the right tension
• Installable with Cap on
• Cap has a custom opening for the socket to enabling seamless installation
• Saves two steps of removing and later reinserting the cap multiplied by the total number of sprinkler heads on the job
• No more time spent tediously reinforcing protective caps to the heads with tape
• No more time and money wasted on returning to a job site to secure flimsy caps if they have fallen off
• Less time, less labour, and less room for error equals more profit for the contractor
• Rapidrop Sprinkler heads also provide a safety feature as the sprinkler’s deflector and delicate inner components are protected from the moment they are packaged at our manufacturing facility to when they are ready to be installed