Rapidrop pump initiation boards are designed to allow the initial setting and testing of sprinkler system pump initiation pressure switches in compliance with BS EN 12845. Each main pump has two pressure switches and jockey pumps have a single switch. The pressure switches can be isolated so that its function and cut-in pressure can be verified during system servicing. The special arrangement of ball and check valves means that even if all switches are isolated, a drop in system pressure will still initiate pump operation. As an additional safety measure, lockable ball valves are used to reduce the risk of them being accidentally closed.
- Supplied ready for wall mounting
- Each arrangement has a separate test arrangement and connection with a common drain
- Meets BSEN12845 (double Switch)
- Pressure tested to 17.5, 31.25 or 50 Bar prior to dispatch depending on the pressure required.
- Available in 14 Bar, 25 Bar and 40 Bar
- Can be manufactured to customers own specification and drawing
- Assembled in Rapidrop UK workshop