Electromagnetic flow sensors mag-flux A are precision measuring devices, suitable for determining the flow rate of nearly any electrically conductive fluid, but also for substances such as sludge, pulp and paste.
Due to the magnetic field, the device can be used to measure flow rates up to 10 m/s (32.8 ft/s) and a minimum conductivity of 3 μS/cm, when using a synchronized static field.
The entire measuring device comprises a flow sensor and a dedicated transmitter. Those can be delivered either separately or as a compact unit.
- Solid welded steel design, therefore rugged and fail-safe
- Signal amplifier inside sensor
- Inside diameter of measuring tube from 15 mm (0.591”)
- Pressure up to 250 bar
- Liner: hard rubber, soft rubber, PTFE & special linin upon request.
- Various connection types and materials
- Different materials and process connections:
-Flange DIN, ANSI & JIS
-Other upon request