Emergency LED Lighting and Fire Suppression in a Single Unit
The Rapidrop Lumi Plugin is the first of it's kind, a concealed fire sprinkler and emergency lighting in a single unit. The Lumi Plugin is compact and seamlessly blends in with its surroundings without disrupting the interior design. Conventional fire suppression systems, fire detection and emergency lights all compete with room lighting for the same place on the ceiling. Now they don’t have to. Lumi-Plugin's multi-functional design reduces the installation costs, as you are installing one system rather than various systems in multiple places. Lumi-Plugin incorporates LED lighting with fire suppression. With an IP65 rating Lumi-Plugin is fully dust proof and water resistant to ensure the longevity of the product. This allows the LEDs to be used in a Zone 1 setting.
The Model RD101 Flush Pendent Sprinklers are automatic sprinklers of the compressed fusible solder type. They are decorative, low profile, flush mounted sprinklers. The Frame and Cover of the sprinkler hide the Deflector and Gasket assemblies. (Reference Figure 1) The Model RD101 is designed for use in commercial occupancies. When aesthetics is the major consideration, the Model RD101 should be your first choice. They are to be used in wet pipe sprinkler systems per NFPA 13. The Model RD101 has a 5.6 (80.0) K-factor. The Flush design of the Model RD101 features a separable escutcheon providing 3/8 inch (9.5 mm) vertical adjustment. This adjustment reduces the accuracy to which the fixed pipe drops to the sprinklers must be cut to help assure a perfect fit installation. The Model RD101 has been designed with heat sensitivity (Quick Response) and water distribution characteristics proven to help in the control of fires to improve the chance for occupants to escape or be evacuated. However, fire sprinkler systems are not a substitute for intelligent fire safety awareness or fire safety construction required by building codes.
Ease of Installation Due to the protective cap’s innovative design elements.
• The unique protective cap allows for the head to be installed without removing the cap, giving protection to head during the entire installation
• The tolerance limit to the ceiling level is clearly marked on the protective cap and small bumps are added to the head so it can be fastened with just the right tension.
• Installable with Cap on
• Cap has a custom opening for the socket to enabling seamless installation
• Saves two steps of removing and later reinserting the cap multiplied by the total number of sprinkler heads on the job.
• No more time spent tediously reinforcing protective caps to the heads with tape.
• No more time and money wasted on returning to a job site to secure flimsy caps if they have fallen off.
• Less time, less labour, and less room for error equals more profit for the contractor.
• Rapidrop Sprinkler heads also provide a safety feature as the sprinkler’s deflector and delicate inner components are protected from the moment they are packaged at our manufacturing facility to when they are ready to be installed.